Join us for the 18th annual Walk the Loop for Lupus!
|7:30 AM||Team Photos|
|8:30 AM||1.05 or 1.95 mile routes.|
|9:30 AM||Refreshments served Awards & raffle|
How will your donation be used?
Your dollars can make a huge difference in the lives of so many:
- Provide Lupus information/support groups/referrals for newly diagnosed patients
- Increase Emergency Medical Fund for those in immediate need of medical care
- Increase scholarship fund for patients unable to attain a higher level education
- Help sponsor retreats for Women and Couples with Lupus to learn coping/life skills
- LFSA Cares – providing support for non-medical hardships
Help us make the 2019 Walk the largest yet!
We are looking to surpass the 1,000 walker mark in 2019. Help us reach our goal by registering your team TODAY!
Start a Team Today!
Invite friends, family & co-workers for this fun event! Team Captains must register first and include a team name. Each team member then registers individually under the team name.
Click on the link below to be transferred to our new registration site!
Register as an individual or team captain
100% of the dollars raised stay right here in Southern Arizona helping those in need!
- Silent Auction with many great prizes. Credit / debit cards will be accepted.
- Family Fun Day with face painters, balloon artist and other kid and family friendly activities.
- CELEBRATE A LOVED ONE! Special memory garden to honor someone with Lupus.