On this page you can become a member of the LFSA, as well as renew your membership. Whether you are a current member or wish to become a member, your support will help LFSA continue its mission in serving the southern Arizona Lupus community by:
- Funding Lupus patients to achieve their educational dreams through LFSA’s Scholarship Program
- Providing Guidance, Health Education, Counseling, Resources and Referrals
- Providing Emergency Medical and Non-Medical Hardship funding for patients struggling with the costs associated with loss of work and medical expenses
- Sending Kids to Camp who are impacted by a parent with Lupus
- Facilitating Retreats for Women and Couples’ Retreats to develop acceptance, coping and life skills
- And so much more!